- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup panko
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk oil, mustard, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Mix in breadcrumbs; season with salt and pepper.
Top fish with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Roast until breadcrumbs are golden brown and fish is cooked through, 10–15 minutes.
Serve fish with lemon wedges.